Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ciao! =D (hello)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Ciao! =D (hello)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

Hi everybody =) I'm a kind cheerful guy from Italy which just arrived in Changshu a week ago.

I'm going to work here for the time coming (think at least 1-2 years) but well I don't know any chinese @_@ (I'll post something in the "looking for chinese lessons" topic very soon)

I'm here for work, I do marketing and graphic, the italian company decided to send me supporting our chinese affiliate but for now I just can talk with a bunch of italian collegues.

Concerning my interests I'm a big lover of japanese anime (ironic, i know =D), videogames, martial arts and music in general, oh I also love cooking. Then now I'm very curious about chinese culture and habits but I must admit I miss Italian food =p

Earlier I was looking for infos concerning the city and I found this useful nice forum so I though to do some greetings =)

Enjoy life!
Matteo Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcoq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! =D (hello)   Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:02 am

Hello Matteo,

Most welcome to Changshu and to this forum ...

I am sure that in this city and through this forum, you will find the necessary information to enjoy your time with us here ...

We should be around this weekend in Changshu, so maybe we could have some drinks between people of this forum to get to know each other better ...

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://changshu.freeforumsblog.com
venus
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Hello Matteo   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Good afternoon, Welcome to Changshu, i think you don't need to miss the Italy food, because here we have also very nice Italy Restaurant named Casamis=my house, hahahahah so i am sure u will like the food there, and Pizza is easy to make, isn't it, hahahahahah just make one at home u will enjoy ,hahahhhahahahahaahhahaa, for the Language, i think a bit hard but never a problem to learn some basic words for daily communicate, if you world teach me Italy, i can teach you chinese no problem, how,?
what a good deal, hahahahhhaha

Ciao
venus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! =D (hello)   

Back to top Go down

Ciao! =D (hello)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum