Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Local Dentist or even better a DDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waterfall
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Local Dentist or even better a DDS   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Hello fellow world travelers living in the village (by Chinese standards) of Changshu. I have been in town about a month and am just getting settled in and finding places such as this web site. Nevertheless, today I am not writing to introduce or anything like (although I will try to do that very soon), I am in need of some help. I need a dentist and just can't seem to find one. I keep getting sent to either the hospital or told to go to Shanghai.
I know this is not my country and I am new to China, but not to Asia, however I just have little faith in the type of doctor as a general and especially the quality of dental work I will receive in a hospital. Does anyone have any experience with this? It is really not about the money, it is about I would rather not have to travel to Shanghai several times just for dental work and I more than anything desire quality dental work.
I would really appreciate any experiences, information, or general guidance anyone can share. By the way my name is Waterfall. Thank you very much and I look forward to meeting and have good time with you all, Waterfall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcoq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Local Dentist or even better a DDS   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:46 am

Hello Waterfall,

I had two experiences with local dentist in Changshu and no problem everytime ...

Once in 2004, at the hospital near Walmart
One in 2011, at the dental clinic on the opposite side of TianMing Hotel

In both cases, nothing to say ... The dental clinic was really up to what I expected to find in places in Europe ...

The biggest difficulty would be that there aren't any english speaking dentists ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://changshu.freeforumsblog.com
pirx
Humble Narrator
Humble Narrator

Location : Guomao Apartments West Tower, 176 Zhujiang Road, Changshu

PostSubject: Re: Local Dentist or even better a DDS   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm

For a quick fix I think I would do it in Changshu anytime, but Shanghai is a better option, really. Meanwhile, there are really excellent dental clinics in Shanghai, at a price....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Dentist or even better a DDS   

Back to top Go down

Local Dentist or even better a DDS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1