Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ray
Hottest Singer in Changshu
Hottest Singer in Changshu

PostSubject: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey guys wassup is everything dead in changshu now no news from anybody matth is out oftown so i guess the town seems dead no activities damn lets roll things a bit here ,all the expats in changshu this forum is for us to share things events and ideas ........... lets arrange some kind of a get together for all of us as we know many holidays are coming forward so lets get some heat in our shoes and make plans to do something together, that will make us more like a community in this small town Smile other wise all the effort put in buy people makin this forum would be wasted and thats not good to waste such a big effort ,though its good to get wasted Razz hope seeing some replys on this .................. Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burginho
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm

ray wrote:
Hey guys wassup is everything dead in changshu now no news from anybody matth is out oftown so i guess the town seems dead no activities damn lets roll things a bit here ,all the expats in changshu this forum is for us to share things events and ideas ........... lets arrange some kind of a get together for all of us as we know many holidays are coming forward so lets get some heat in our shoes and make plans to do something together, that will make us more like a community in this small town Smile other wise all the effort put in buy people makin this forum would be wasted and thats not good to waste such a big effort ,though its good to get wasted Razz hope seeing some replys on this .................. Ray

Dear Ray,

I'm coming to Changshu towards mid of October, hope we can manage then a kind of expat-table in Changshu Wink
BR
Patrick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gergana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

How does the end of October sounds?
Everyone should be back from holidays at that time.

Let's have a party for the launch of the FORUM!? Or picnic?
Just no KTV, please;)

Let me know your thoughts...

G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gergana.co.uk
mattcoq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

ray wrote:

Thanks Ray, I'll take it as a compliment even though I know a guy like you is capable of making this entire city come back from the dead Laughing ...

Promise, I'll try to be around a little more in order to get things going ...

Let's plan an big event for after the October holidays

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://changshu.freeforumsblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town   

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Talking in a Dead Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1