Changshu Expats Association
Welcome to Changshu Expat Association Forum ...
Please don't forget to register so we can forward you all the news and events that will be held ...
Keep in touch ...

HELPING OUT FOREIGNERS WITH TIPS, LOCATIONS AND OTHER USEFUL INFO ABOUT CHANGSHU CITY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New To ChangShu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shannon谢龙
Little Changshunese

PostSubject: New To ChangShu   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi All,

I have just been in ChangShu for a couple of weeks.
The place seems nice, the air is clean, the people are friendly, unfortunately haven't had much time to get out and about.

A little about myself: I was Australian, however I now consider myself not to be for no reason other than it doesn't feel like home.
I moved to ChangShu from Nanjing and am working in the Crowne Plaza, some may have already met me Laughing or if not heard of me, I am not being arrogant, its just many people I have met have heard of me before I actually met them which is weird haha.
I would like to get to know ChangShu a lot more and if anyone can give me some good places to see, it would be greatly appreciated, anywhere sounds good as I have so far been to Auchang and . . . well Auchang, it's close to my hotel and if I have not been working I have been needed back in Nanjing as my wife is pregnant.
Well thats about all I can think to write, if anyone wants to know me better, feel free to contact me, or if you come to the Crowne Plaza I am always happy to meet someone new.

All the best and thanks for the invite to the Forum Matthieu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattcoq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New To ChangShu   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm

xielong wrote:
I moved to ChangShu from Nanjing and am working in the Crowne Plaza, some may have already met me Laughing or if not heard of me, I am not being arrogant, its just many people I have met have heard of me before I actually met them which is weird haha.

Welcome to the Wonderful Land of Changshu .... and to its (only?) forum ....

Changshu is a small town, no wonder if people are known before being seen or even before crossing the Changshu border ...

Keep in touch,

Matthieu
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://changshu.freeforumsblog.com

New To ChangShu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Changshu Expats Association :: New comers : welcome and present yourself ...-
Jump to: